Register a new account  
Vanishing Skills
Forum Index   Θ   Bug Reports

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
kog
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:29 pm      Reply with quote

Quote:

Okay. This has gotten to a point of ridiculousness. I'm going to be going through the logs, in concordance with HELP TEACH, I'm going to be requesting teaching logs from people.

If you can't provide one, and the logs suggest you've been spamming the teach command at every opportunity without roleplay, I'm going to be removing skills.

To go ahead and take care of the first thing I thought it might have been, the post Holmes made about teaching states that you'll be prompted to provide logs of some sort - and there be evidence that you were spamming teach - before your skills would be deleted. So, I'm reasonably comfortable it isn't that. The teach command was used once for a skill, and that was after RP, before the Teaching And You post was made, and while it admittedly wasn't as long as what has been indicated is 'acceptable' since then it was a good 15-20 minute thing.

So now that I've pre-emptively (hopefully!) cleared my name, I've had skills disappear. Two, to be exact. I worked and got them up to Beginner, and then poof. Gone. Additionally someone I know had their deflect degraded, and that skill can't be taught at all - has anyone else noticed stuff like this happening?

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:47 pm      Reply with quote

How long have you had the skills before "losing" them? Did the friend work deflect up a whole rank, or did it drop a rank from where it was at commencement?

kog
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 pm      Reply with quote

I got it to visible Beginner rank, had it for 3-4 days, then poof. Friend finally got it off of Amateur, then it dropped a day or so later.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic