Register a new account  
Random Suggestions
Forum Index   Θ   PRPI Public Development

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
wirsindallein
Registered

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 pm      Reply with quote

You actually get a message like "Things haven't gotten that bad, have they?" if you do that.
Have to pet all Plz help me kill myself lol

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 pm      Reply with quote

draw rev
You draw a revolver from a holster.

<****** / ^^^^^^ / ||||| >
blank self head
You place a revolver against your head.

<****** / ^^^^^^ / ||||| / aiming>
A revolver is now placed against your head.

<****** / ^^^^^^ / ||||| / point blank>

ETA:

Also.

aim self
Now, now, now... things can't be THAT bad, can they?

fire self
Now, now, now... things can't be THAT bad, can they?

<****** / ^^^^^^ / |||||| / aiming> <****** / ^^^^^^ / |||||| / aiming>
If you type fire again...you can shoot yourself.

Mannfreid
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 pm      Reply with quote

More skills. It's like everyone crafts. More selection would dilute this down some.

Lower rent on the shades. 25 a rl week is steep for such a small amount of room. And that means larger housing is going to cost more.

I think 25 chips should work for a two room

10-15 for the shades.

25 seems far to steep for a place where tons of people live, because no one (not even npc's that I can tell) Has that many chips.

This would have the added bonus helping build the economy. Later, when there's more money floating around the game, raise it sure.

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 pm      Reply with quote

Mannfreid wrote:
More skills. It's like everyone crafts. More selection would dilute this down some.

Lower rent on the shades. 25 a rl week is steep for such a small amount of room. And that means larger housing is going to cost more.

10-15 for the shades.

25 seems far to steep for a place where tons of people live, because no one (not even npc's that I can tell) Has that many chips.

This would have the added bonus helping build the economy. Later, when there's more money floating around the game, raise it sure.

It's to encourage roleplay/people using some of the lesser-used crafts/craftsuites to build housing outside of the markets.

ETA: It's also likely that those rooms are shared by 5-6 people, or 3-4 as a minimum.

It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
Flincher14
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm      Reply with quote

grandpa wrote:
Mannfreid wrote:

10-15 for the shades.

It's to encourage roleplay/people using some of the lesser-used crafts/craftsuites to build housing outside of the markets.

ETA: It's also likely that those rooms are shared by 5-6 people, or 3-4 as a minimum.

This, the only thing stopping you from building a small shack outside the market is you not gathering the resources and people with skills to build it. Oh and maybe paying rent to a family if you put it on family turf.

Honestly a construction company indie clan would do extremely well if it was well established.

Mannfreid
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 pm      Reply with quote

Flincher14 wrote:
grandpa wrote:
Mannfreid wrote:

10-15 for the shades.

This, the only thing stopping you from building a small shack outside the market is you not gathering the resources and people with skills to build it. Oh and maybe paying rent to a family if you put it on family turf.

Honestly a construction company indie clan would do extremely well if it was well established.

Been playing with the idea of having a shop built for me in the market, actually.

And you can only get one extra key (which costs 12 chips I think) So I only ever take one scav partner.

wirsindallein
Registered

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:30 pm      Reply with quote

grandpa wrote:
Mannfreid wrote:

10-15 for the shades.

Any idea what skill is required to make the actual building frame for said outside-market housing?

Mannfreid
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 pm      Reply with quote

wirsindallein wrote:
grandpa wrote:
Mannfreid wrote:

10-15 for the shades.

Any idea what skill is required to make the actual building frame for said outside-market housing?

Construction. No clue what skillset it's found under.

Flincher14
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm      Reply with quote

It requires education to write out the blueprints then...
mechanics
electronics
handicraft
All have crafts that contribute to the building, maybe one other that i can't remember. Its not a solo project usual.

Kristina
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm      Reply with quote

Flincher14 wrote:
It requires education to write out the blueprints then...
mechanics
electronics
handicraft
All have crafts that contribute to the building, maybe one other that i can't remember. Its not a solo project usual.

No other crafts, as far as I know. That'll do it.

Page 2 of 28   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic