Register a new account  
Cybernetics/RPP: Side-discussion
Forum Index   Θ   PRPI Public Development

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
cruelcore
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:15 pm      Reply with quote

grandpa wrote:

Shame on you both, Cruelcore and Crayon.

ETA: A dozen+ posts between you about RPP, and only one of help/feedback in the main thread where all the actual work is.

With good reason. I don't really care if this IC cybernetics idea gets implemented or not. I just want RPP to remain completely irrelevant outside of chargen and to remain an OOC thing. Other than that I have nothing to contribute.

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 pm      Reply with quote

crayon wrote:
Grandpa's talking about what to do with what we have, and I'm talking about what we should have to do what we (arguably) should.

Quote:

Discussion about the coded/RPA 'requirements'/weight for this system(hopefully: null/minimal, respectively), and how to minimize them.

Exactly. That's been my goal from the start.

It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
Bogre
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 pm      Reply with quote

I'm not sure that I like the RPP for stat-boosts in game. Maybe if they were a 0 or 1 RPP char to begin with.

Because, like what has been mentioned, 2+2 RPP does not necessarily equal 4 RPP. Do we want player characters to always be able to boost their chars? It definitely puts a distance between newer and older characters, one that is already fairly stark to begin with.

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:16 pm      Reply with quote

Bogre: While I haven't transferred my proposal from my paperwritings to the computer, Wilde came up with a significantly improved RPP rule. I'll leave it to her to post it(it was good and solved concerns from both sides), and I'll probably(I swear) post my fixed system for cybernetics IG tomorrow.

Hyriana
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm      Reply with quote

grandpa wrote:
Bogre: While I haven't transferred my proposal from my paperwritings to the computer, Wilde came up with a significantly improved RPP rule. I'll leave it to her to post it(it was good and solved concerns from both sides), and I'll probably(I swear) post my fixed system for cybernetics IG.

I still want to see all the fancy writings they were talking about too, for culture! Accursed holidays.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Page 5 of 5   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic