Register a new account  
Attention All: Please Read
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
wilde
Administrator

Over Emote-tional

Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:16 pm      Reply with quote

Have you ever heard the saying, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?' If not, I'd like to introduce you to it.

The atmosphere on the forums (and in chat) recently has felt pretty hostile. I'd really like to see this change. It's depressing to both staff and players to log on and see some of the shit on here- name calling, sarcastic little remarks, criticism that isn't constructive and general arguments.

Please remember that things don't always come across as you intended them in text. Also remember this if you're reading something, it wouldn't hurt to give the other person the benefit of the doubt and not automatically assume that they're a complete arsehole.

We're all adults. I'm not saying we can't have decent conversations or discuss controversial things, I'd just really like to see a little more respect for each other.

A scarred, weatherworn young man tells a hale, dark-haired man, with a strained baritone,
"Ain't the beetles. Killed five without barely a scratch. Just--y'know. Luck in the wildes."
Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic