Navigation

Home

Register a new account  
Overlord of the Beehive
Forum Index   Θ   Forum Games

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:32 pm      Reply with quote

'King of the Hill' with a PRPI chatroom twist.

The way this game works one person claims to be the overlord of the beehive. The next person who posts has to come up with a creative way to usurp the title, the person after that has to usurp the title from the second person and so on like this.

-Person A lounges on their their throne, claiming "I am the overlord of the beehive"
-Person B pulls the secret lever, dumping Person A into a vat of acid and becomes the new overlord of the beehive
-Person C sees Person B do this, tattles to the hive guards and Person B is executed for regicide. The Hive citizens are so grateful they make Person C the new overlord.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'll start.

Slyviolin wallows in a bath of milk and honey, a privelege reserved for the one true overlord of the beehive.

Chazz
Cute and Cuddly Coder

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 pm      Reply with quote

chazz uses cute and cuddly coder powers, they're super effective.

Terminobber
RPA

Elfin Slavemaster and Santa double

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm      Reply with quote

Terminobber uses crash the MUD over the Coder's head.

It's an instant KO

Chazz
Cute and Cuddly Coder

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:38 pm      Reply with quote

quick, somebody, execute this tyrant

Terminobber
RPA

Elfin Slavemaster and Santa double

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:42 pm      Reply with quote

Terminobber totally sits upon his throne of super huge robots and pets his personal guardian "Lucy" the giant flying legato

slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:00 pm      Reply with quote

Sly totally goes through all of termi's paperwork and notices on Form 39A (Owning elite super-beasts) a 't' was not fully crossed. She the seizes said ultra-cool gato, submits the correct paperwork under her own name, and rides/flies Lucy into battle while wielding a pair of .60 cal tommy guns.

Thus was the story of how Sly reclaimed the title of Bee Overlord and in a celebration of victory, strapped her throne to the back of Lucy and lead the grand parade of Yay.

Chazz
Cute and Cuddly Coder

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 pm      Reply with quote

You just got served, son.

Silverhand96
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14 pm      Reply with quote

Surprise! Silverhand's true identity is quickly discovered when "Lucy" rears, throwing both throne and body onto the onlookers, successfully crushing the previous ruler. She peels away the huge suit and waves to the crowd, whistling for her mob of loyal subjects. Who construct a nice golden throne for their new Overlord.

slyviolin
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 am      Reply with quote

A nice golden throne of POISONED SWORDS. It seems the mob of 'loyal' subjects were disgruntled with the frivalous overspending for golden thrones and elaborate costume'd plots. Slyviolin crowd surfs back to the dais of Bee Overlord.

Kristina
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:35 am      Reply with quote

The undulating surf of said crowd proves to be a bit too enthusiastic, steering Slyviolin right into oncoming traffic, specifically into the path of a rogue Ford Pinto. It explodes.

Kristina descends from the heavens, calming the subjects and quietly taking the position of Bee Overlord.

Page 1 of 2   Θ   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic