Home

Register a new account  
Overlord of the Beehive
Forum Index   Θ   Forum Games

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Chazz
Cute and Cuddly Coder

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:11 pm      Reply with quote

Rumors spread, and it turns out Chazz was said rogue Ford Pinto. Although he doesn't seek to usurp the throne, he is content with hitting any who disturb him.

Terminobber
RPA

Elfin Slavemaster and Santa double

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 am      Reply with quote

Terminobber comes back from the ice cream shop with a bunch of colorful jelly beans. You'd think he'd have colorful ice cream, but that makes sense. Of course, everyone flocks to him because who doesn't like colorful tasty treats?

slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 am      Reply with quote

Slyviolin is, of course , one of the flockers. Being the selfish suger hoarder she claims all sweets for herself and gorges to astounding proportion, her swelling girth enveloping Termi and crushing a few innocent bystanders.

Terminobber
RPA

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:34 am      Reply with quote

Terminobber now has a massive, sugar-loaded chair that is the great girth of Slyviolin. He uses it as a pimpin' pad/throne/game table

slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 am      Reply with quote

Slyviolin's girth begins to grow and grow, fed on a diet of people who come to enjoy ~termi's gaming room on her belly. Eventually she gains such magnitude and squishness her plentiful belly can no longer support her little Termi-site and Termi is sucked into a mildwey fold of fat along with a air-hockey table, two pool tables and a small elephant.

Hyriana
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 am      Reply with quote

Hyriana hooks the air hockey table tube to a super compressor and turns it on. A massive gush of flatulent sounding wind expels slyviolin from the side of the hive, leaving Drone-riana lots of cleanup work to do. Someone fix that hole.

Terminobber
RPA

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 am      Reply with quote

Overlord Terminobber sails off into the sunset atop his faboulous hot pink elephant mount as it farts rainbows and shoots honey out its trunk

norwegianjesus
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 pm      Reply with quote

Storms into the throne room with a union of workers behind him. They're not fixing any holes until they get proper pay - whoops - NJ just agreed if they make him overlord it's all signed and sealed. The workers toss hiveriana right out that hole and then do a stellar job of mending it. NJ coasts on the glory of being a man of the beeple.

kog
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:28 am      Reply with quote

The Kogs of Industry turn ever onward. Your every action to repair, to build, to construct or produce? I only grow stronger. The work repairing the hole has made me a god - a god among bees, and certainly a deity that towers over you. For unwittingly assisting me, I grant you a statue. For being in my way and daring to attempt to claim my throne, I make that statue out of you.

The union is broken. NJ is encased alive in beeswax, to mind his own for all eternity. There is no them. There is no we. There is only my Collective.

Page 2 of 2   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic