Register a new account  
The Graveyard
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Bri
Registered

The Fae Unicorn

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 am      Reply with quote

The time has come at last for me to be able to tell the story of my last PC. My only incarnation in the world of Parallel was Tony Kahzen (a shaggy haired, vertically-challenged person). I must say, this character was a trip to play. Let me give you a little history about what made Tony, Tony.

Tony was born as Antonia Grace Kahzen. Her mother died in child birth. Her father was a member of The Red Company. Immediately after her birth, she was given to her father’s brother and his wife to raise, leaving her to grow up with Richard Kahzen as an older sibling. This is also why she grew up with a grudge against The Red Company for taking her father away because he returned to them after handing her over. At a young age, Tony realized the ways of Rust and how women were oogled and treated. She didn’t much like it, so by the age of 9 she started pretending to be a boy. Of course her closest friends knew the truth, but to strangers she showed only the face of Tony Kahzen. She intentionally learned how to work on machinery to look manlier. She intended that no man would put his hands on her like she’d seen the prostitutes treated on the streets. And thus, came the rag tag indie known as Tony Kahzen into the market.

So, now its time to walk down memory lane. Tony knew a lot of people, so if I miss anyone, feel free to ask “What about me?” but for now, I’m going to hit a few highlights.

Fionna: The very first love of Tony’s life. The more she got to know her, the more she wanted to know her. And towards the end, she wished so bad she could tell her the secret that kept them apart. That was one secret though, that Tony took no chances with. Have no doubts about it though, Tony was head over heels in love with Fionna. Initially, she started hitting on Fionna to test the waters. When she resisted like she did, it was the perfect cover. To appear to pine over a woman who constantly rejected her advances. Over time though, the advances became real.

Parnel: Tony’s first best friend in the game. When they first partnered up, she didn’t trust him. Only gave him the scav they found on big runs and kept her personal stash in that room she later showed him. It took a while, but Parnel is the one who taught her to trust. By the end, she was harboring feelings of how Parnel deserved a woman who would be good to him. And when he died, she regretted never telling him her secret.

Zimmer: Another close friend, but kept more at arms length because he doubted her gender and repeatedly voiced it to her. She was ever grateful to him, for without him she would have starved to death. I learned to always create with a knife so you can eat after that. She toyed with the idea of telling Zimmer her secret, but she was so petrified of the idea of it getting out that she never did.

Tai: Hmm, only girl to actually kiss Tony. She had a feeling that you suspected her true identity, but wasn’t willing to get it out in the open. So, instead of going that route, she pushed you away by being unavailable after the initial advances were made. She cared for you though. And she looked for you long after you’d vanished.

Bastian: Hmm, Tony utterly hated you from the onset. The representation of what ripped her father away from her. Only for her to watch as families brutalized indies (who logically could be displaced dependents) for not agreeing with them. The scene in the tavern where he nearly knocked her senseless for calling Families “glorified gangs” was pure pleasure. She learned to watch her tongue a little better with families around because of that incident. But she didn’t stop calling them gangs.

Johnny Rae: Oooh! I got you! When you first met me as Tony, you were a gung ho family lifer. Family life or die seemed to be your motto by the argument you had with Tony about the worth of a family versus being an indie. And now, I find you as an indie and loving it. My, my how the tables have turned.

Marcus: At first, Tony left all the dealings with you for Parnel. After he died, she was surprised to find herself being approached by Marcus and doubly so by the faith put in her by him. She never understood why he trusted her, but figured it had something to do Parnel.

Jane: Now you were an intrigue of Tony’s. Too bad they never got to go on their vacation. That was a lavish one indeed. While she never fell in love with Jane, she was certainly attached to her. Lots of lovely talks outside the Shran. Had Tony not been hiding her gender, Jane would have gotten more hands on time with her at the clinic.

Jayla: Tony nearly tripped over herself vying for you. Then you started reciprocating and she backpedaled. She begged Caymen to take you on as his to keep you busy. He would have anyways, I think. You were another that Tony could have fallen for were she not hiding her true identity. Though, Jayla would be intrigued to find out that after she vanished, Tony and Caymen started seeing one another. Unfortunately for her, it wasn’t two guys and they knew it for Caymen had accidentally learned Tony’s secret, but I distinctly remember her commenting how it would be hot.

Mertz: One of Tony’s best friends. There were many times Tony thought about admitting to Mertz about her true identity, but she knew it would not end well. Granted, had they ever managed to get drunk together, it may have come out anyways. Intoxication is the only thing that could get her tongue loose enough to slip up. Truly treasured every moment they got together.

Tomaj: Mertz’s little shadow. You played timid so freaking well, even to the point of letting Tony bully you in the Boozer. She never minded your presence though.

Charlie: Their fake relationship was seriously fun! Totally loved interacting with charlie when I got the chance.

Zeke: The guy with all the parts. Man, I tell you that Tony would have been completely out of parts a number of times were it not for Zeke. Nearly bled Tony dry of chips each time she had to buy though.

I know there are other, but this list is long and I can’t think of who else to put down at the moment. I do want to say that everyone I interacted with as Tony made the game a blast. Thank you all!

norwegianjesus
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:17 pm      Reply with quote

I played that Bald moustache guy who robbed the New Guard's store and forgot to wear a mask then denied forever more that it was him 'lots of guys have muscles, a moustache, and tattoos round here!'

He was meant to be an npc generic niner thug from the streets given life who had developed a taste for cooking and he became something else. Alas it was the pursuit of 'real meat' that saw his end.

Notable for being particularly dog-loyal after Ezra/Gabriel made him an enforcer and taking himself far too seriously and a do-er of things. Not particularly intelligent or ambitious and not all that popular but I had fun.

Page 13 of 13   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic