Home

Register a new account  
Multiplaying
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Cormac
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:22 am      Reply with quote

How many folks would be interested in a limited amount of multiplaying?

- Mac

Hyriana
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm      Reply with quote

As long as people don't create like, multiple of themselves gank squads or something silly. And can actually keep up with using multiple characters in difference scenes at once, and not sharing all their information oocly.

Unless that was a 'who would like this turned on', in which case I'll pass, thanks!

malfunction
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:44 am      Reply with quote

Does this mean things are slowly looking up? What's going on?

kel
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:43 am      Reply with quote

Honestly... I see multiplaying leading right towards self-coordinated pk sessions.

Flincher14
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 pm      Reply with quote

There is literally no point to multiplying I can see. Someone give some benefits?

There are plenty of obvious flaws.

Malik
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 am      Reply with quote

I think you should give it a shot. Atleast try it out and see how it goes, you can always disable multiplaying. But right now the game needs something to revive it and allowing people to have different characters can do just that.. Besides the fact other RPI's don't allow multiplay. So give it a shot. As long as there's a baseline to follow and people can multiplay maturely and not use it to their advantage all.the.time that its not IC anymore.

Hyriana
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:57 pm      Reply with quote

I mean, realistically, it couldn't hurt to try. Staff have been great about dealing with people who get too gank-happy.

OutOfThisWorld
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:59 pm      Reply with quote

I'm not against Multi-playing. BUT, I wouldn't push it past an account being able to have more then 2pc's at any given time. 2 I think is more then enough, it gives a chance to play 2 personalities. More then 2 is not good i my opinion. We don't want to overrun the game with alt's, we want to increase the chance of having something good out of the seconds but not kill the game because someone OOC'ly can't keep a grudge from one char to just that particular one.

kog
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 pm      Reply with quote

Multiple characters, sure. I love me some alts. But you can't play them at the same time, to prevent ganksquading. And if you're found to be trying to coordinate things to get yourself OOC benefits (not as big a deal now, with all the gangs together?) you should get 'em both eaten by squicks.

Cormac
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:37 pm      Reply with quote

If you'd like to have multiple characters, send me a PM and I'll help you setup.

Basic rule for the moment is to try your best to keep them out of the same room, and don't do anything to directly aid the other. If you think it's fishy and not willing to let me know about it, it probably is fishy.

Page 1 of 2   Θ   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic