Home

Register a new account  
Pre-Launch Information
Forum Index   Θ   Announcements   Θ   Outdated Announcements

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:34 pm      Reply with quote

Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, those undecided, and Grandpa.

I have three important announcements to make, and if you're interested in playing Parallel, you'll probably want to pay attention.

First, and foremost, the one that will affect almost everybody:

If you had RPP on Atonement, I need you to send holmes@parallelrpi.com an e-mail with your Parallel account name, your Atonement account name, and preferably to send this e-mail from the e-mail address you used to register on Atonement. You don't need to tell me how many RPP you had. This e-mail's subject should be 'RPP Request' and should include the previous information in an orderly fashion. If you don't remember the e-mail you used on Atonement, it's up to you to convince me that you are actually this person.

If you had 1 or 2 RPP, you will be given 1 RPP on Parallel. Those of you with 3-5 will receive 2. No one will be starting with more than 2 RPP.

Secondly, we will be accepting applications for our first wave of clanleaders. There are three slots open, one for each of the primary clans. If you're interested, you should send an e-mail to staff@parallelrpi.com with the subject 'Clanlead Application', and the following information:

Parallel/Atonement Account Name:
Clan Preference:
Previous RPI Clan Leadership Experience:
Why Holmes should trust you to lead a clan:

You may also include any other information that you might think relevant. We'll be contacting the frontrunners for further information and with further details.

You should not apply if you do not like dealing with newbies, as ensuring that new players to the game have a good time is one of the most important aspects of being a major clan leader. This will also be the one and only time this MUD accepts any form of special application that isn't directly connected to RPP, as I personally loathe them as a concept.

Lastly, there will be five 'Independent Shopkeeper' roles available. You will be granted a marketplace shop and the ability to sell goods directly to players without having the auctioneer or order system take a cut. This will be a 2 RPP role, but in anticipation of demand, we will be having a lottery of all interested parties. Please send an e-mail to staff@parallelrpi.com with the subject 'Shopkeep Request' and a short blurb about just what sort of shop you'd like to run.

As always, any questions, concerns, or comments can either be posted on these forums or sent directly to me at holmes@parallelrpi.com

Cheers.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:42 pm      Reply with quote

Also, important addendum: Each clan leader will also have a few shops that they can assign and make use of how they'd like. Independents are not the only ones who will have access to them.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 pm      Reply with quote

If you'd like to apply for a shop, or to be considered for one of the clanlead positions, please send your application in as soon as possible.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 pm      Reply with quote

Two things:

1) If you haven't applied for a clanlead position, yet, and wish to, you're officially delaying the game. Get your ass into gear.

2) Shopkeep applications are now open to people with 1 RPP, since demand is less than we anticipated.

kel
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:37 pm      Reply with quote

I've sent a couple emails to Holmes and haven't gotten any response. Wondering if they're not going through?

Throttle
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:38 pm      Reply with quote

They probably are but he's been getting piles of mails.

kel
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm      Reply with quote

Throttle wrote:
They probably are but he's been getting piles of mails.

Alright. Sent to the general staff account.

Throttle
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 pm      Reply with quote

The deadline for independent shop applications is midnight EST. Clanlead applications are closed.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:29 am      Reply with quote

Fifty applications later, everyone who has applied has been approved. Except for one person who forgot a background.

I've locked off the chargen shops beyond the clothing store.

If you should have skillboosts but didn't include them in your bg, or they don't seem to have been applied, petition up.

Doublecheck your clanning. If it's wrong, petition up.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic