Home

Register a new account  
Auto Weather Echo
Forum Index   Θ   PRPI Public Development

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
clock
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:17 am      Reply with quote

This is a rather simple suggestion that I think may help forgetful people like myself RP appropriately for weather conditions-- I'm proposing that, when you log in, you'll automatically enter the "time" command and see what time of day it is. Simple as that.

Bartleby
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:43 am      Reply with quote

I always do this when I log in, but sometimes things change and I forget to keep doing it. I know there's a "wind dies down" echo or something, but I would actually be happy if it forced a (time and/or weather) check every time something changed -- day to night, hot to cool, whatever. I realize some people might feel violated by this intrusion Cool but I think a case can be made that changes are what call our attention to things and then we'd all be a lot more up to date on whether it's light or dark out, whether it's hot or cold out, or whatever. It's probably a lost cause! I know! But more echoes! Smile

I would prefer not to.
wirsindallein
Registered

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 am      Reply with quote

I spent an entire IG-day regularly referring to "the eerie silver glow of the night" in emotes once

please implement this.

wilde
Administrator

Over Emote-tional

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 am      Reply with quote

clock wrote:
I'm proposing that, when you log in, you'll automatically enter the "time" command and see what time of day it is. Simple as that.

As an easy workaround, t took me about 2 seconds to add this as a login alias to my client [l;c;username;password;1;1;time;weather].

clock
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:24 am      Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I have a computer with Chrome OS, which is only compatible with one client, which is the worst I've ever used. There's no workaround for me.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic