Home

Register a new account  
Character creation
Forum Index   Θ   Help Desk

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
MortakapoZ66
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 am      Reply with quote

I have not been able to figure out how to actually start playing the game. How do I generate a character? I can only seem to access forums and chats. I have registered, but still I can't find anyplace to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Deadheads Rule
cruelcore
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 am      Reply with quote

You need to download a mudclient, my suggestion would be MUSHclient: http://www.gammon.com.au/downloads/dlmushclient.htm

Then you connect. How you do this depends on your client. For MUSHclient you only need to open the program once it's downloaded, click file -> new world.

A box should open. World name can be anything. TCP/IP address is parallelrpi.com. Port is 4500. Click OK.

From there the game's menu should be visible. Log into your account (which should be the same as your forum account), choose the new character option - That'll guide you through character generation. Don't hesitate to let us know if you're having any more trouble!

Edit: If you do use MUSHclient, don't forget to save the world after, so you don't have to keep adding the world every time you want to connect!

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic