Home

Register a new account  
upcoming rpt
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Kuromushi
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:28 am      Reply with quote

Right so, I'm still in the workings of getting this RPT going, Just a few things that I have to organize, plust I am suffering from a condition called Hospitality work, where I have to go to some place and write stuff down and do shift work. Today was housekeeping so i'm totally out of it. Anyway, I'm going to use this spot for letting people know of the RPT if anyone even gives a damn. I know some do, but alot of people don't I guess.

I'll post more information about it once I have all the details down. Keep your eyes peeled.

Kuromushi
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:29 pm      Reply with quote

After speaking a bit, I think I'm going to have to alter it drastically. So it's a go ahead
though it's not going to be what I originally planned.

Azmodan
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 am      Reply with quote

What RPT are you talking about? Apparently I'm not in the know here at all.

Kuromushi
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 pm      Reply with quote

The call of the empress rpt
don't worry about it so much, after a bit of a talk, it seemed like it was going to be too much to drastically change within the game, I had to rethink my strategy a little and I've decided it's not going to be the way it was going to be. There's too many other factors to take in that aren't able to pass by yet and those will have to be addressed over time.

But it's still happening, just not on the scale that I had originally planned. and its happening in a few hours

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic