Register a new account  
How did you get into RP/RPIs?
Forum Index   Θ   OOC Chatter

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
wirsindallein
Registered

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 am      Reply with quote

I was randomly invited to RP on neopets, probably by a pedophile. I was like 10.
Many years later, but not so many, someone from another RP gaming suggested I try out MUDs. The rest is history.

Nyneve
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:32 pm      Reply with quote

My husband (then boyfriend) was stuck in bed after a surgery and started playing what I referred to as "that weird text game" to pass the time.

Months passed, he got better, and I was like, "Husband, come outside, we must do things with friends."

And he was like, "But I have to do this thing."

And I was like, "Is that that weird text game again? You never want to go outside anymore."

So one day I decided since I couldn't beat him, I'd join him. He helped me roll up a PC and explained it all to me, and I was like, "Nah, I'll play for like a day."

That was SoI and it was 2010. And here I am. You win, internet.

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 pm      Reply with quote

Nyneve wrote:
My husband (then boyfriend) was stuck in bed after a surgery and started playing what I referred to as "that weird text game" to pass the time.

Months passed, he got better, and I was like, "Husband, come outside, we must do things with friends."

And he was like, "I'm not your husband! And how did you get into my house?!"

And I was like, "Is that that weird text game again? You never want to go outside anymore."

So one day I decided since I couldn't beat him, I'd join him. He helped me roll up a PC(he kept joking about how I needed to let him go, but I knew he preferred the tape and was safer this way) and explained it all to me(being a silly husband and screaming), and I was like, "Nah, I'll play for like a day."

That was SoI and it was 2010. And here I am. You win, internet.

FTFY

It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
Page 6 of 6   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic