Home

Register a new account  
Future RPI Project: Lautolae Springs
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:59 pm      Reply with quote

Still in progress. We're doing a lot more overhaul of the engine than we were originally planning.

malfunction
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 am      Reply with quote

Cool. Glad to know it's not abandoned.

crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 am      Reply with quote

I just finished 462 variables across 34 categories and am almost finished with the end-products and component pieces for tailoring. Chazz is in-progress with a complete stat overhaul and a lot of other really cool stuff. It's not abandoned. We're just taking our time to do things right. Very Happy

crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 pm      Reply with quote

The Lautolae Springs project is still ongoing with a new creative direction, so most of what I've posted here no longer applies. I'm no longer a part of the project, so if you would like details, you'll have to get in contact with Chazz or Kog or wait for a post here talking about what they're doing.

While the original plot, setting, and theme have been discarded, most of the work on mechanics and building will be recycled on other RPI projects. I'm presently working on a new survival horror themed project which is starting to show some potential and promise, and when things are coming together more coherently, I'll make a more formal announcement.

If anybody has an interest in contributing to development on either project, they should feel free to contact Chazz (if he needs or desires help with the new Springs project) or myself (I could use a hand with bulk description writing).

Page 2 of 2   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic