Home

Register a new account  
Re-newbed; butchering carcasses?
Forum Index   Θ   Help Desk

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Drifter
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 pm      Reply with quote

It's great to see the server is still floating around, regardless of its state. I've popped in now and then to check in-game, though my pc has butchery and it's been making me incessantly wrack my brain to recall the specific wordings of syntaxes.

In instance, I nabbed a rat, skinned it, but couldn't butcher it, despite having a knife. I couldn't do the same with a squick's lizard carcass either. It keeps saying "You can only butcher carcasses" when I'm typing "butcher carcass" with the knife held. And using the look command, I'm pretty sure I'm targeting the carcass.

I pretty vividly recall butchering small critters before, and the existence of the rat-meat recipe supports that rather well, but I'm having an issue with using the proper commands.

Give me a home where the lagatos once roamed, where the bored and the F-Me's play. And seldom is heard, an o-o-c word, and the server's not down all day.
Azmodan
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:34 pm      Reply with quote

I think you're looking for gather carcass.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic