Home

Register a new account  
Desc changes and the like
Forum Index   Θ   Help Desk

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
LukeRM
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:50 am      Reply with quote

With there being fewer staff members to oversee petitions/etc, what is the best way of contacting those still around for multiplaying requests/desc or number adjustments/what-have-you?

vizhonary
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:23 pm      Reply with quote

It's been officially dead for a year and a half and truly dead for almost a year. It's not low activity from the staff.. It's actually no activity from the staff at this point, having been abandoned by staff for longer than it's been dead... There was some chatter about starting a post-apocalyptic, on earth setting that used the code but I don't think that ever went anyplace.

When I quit bothering to show up at all, there was maybe 1 new character that seldom stuck around, a week, maybe 6 semi-regulars that showed up at least a couple times a week and only 2 of us that were doing anything even resembling regular play and our schedules seldom lined up well.

Ingloria
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:56 am      Reply with quote

Chad's around. Not every day, but he shows up every few days to a week or so. There's been three or so new characters in the last month. So not completely dead, just low key.

Chazz
Cute and Cuddly Coder

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:29 pm      Reply with quote

You can contact me using octopusfriend00@gmail.com

I try to log on once a day to check petitions but based on work, sometimes I forget. I will get emails on my phone though so that's probably the best way of getting ahold of me if you need something done.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic