Navigation

Home

Register a new account  
Implement in-game newbie channel (and guides?)
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Aken
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 am      Reply with quote

It's all in the title, really.

Would it be possible to switch back on the newbie channel and guide code from SoI? I think that newbies getting a little lost (and sometimes without running into clan members before they go wandering) is something of an issue, and the ability to ask questions and get answers easily without relying on bumping into someone to help them may help.

tempest
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:53 am      Reply with quote

There's the helpline channel. Just give all players the option to turn it on/off, maybe? Usually only seems to be other newbies on it.

slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 pm      Reply with quote

To my knowledge, there's a lot of restrictions on the newbie helpline. In my experience it's gone to fast. The more experienced players can't use it again, in my knowledge.

My knowledge on the topic is severely stunted and unclear.

Maybe making the current system more easily accessed? But in the topic can we get a summary of who can use the newbie helpline in it's current form, when they can etc. So we can take a look at what is failing and what is succeeding.

Aken
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 pm      Reply with quote

Helplines aside-- and I was unaware one even existed-- if a newbie is clanned, can they please be dropped into the main meeting area in their clanhall post-commencement, as opposed to in the market? And I think it should be possible, at least going by experience elsewhere, to echo to the whole clan that a newbie just arrived.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic