Register a new account  
Signing Off
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Tyrael
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm      Reply with quote

Hey guys!

After a long time of great RP and enjoyable stuff, I'm moving on to other things now. For those of you who don't know (maybe one out of ninety-nine people) I was Scarecrow from Atonement. I have lots of great memories of all my characters and the RP i've had over the time of both Atonement and Parallel, and want to thank everyone for the great times. I also want to thank the staff for their work across the time of these games.

Now, I'm not making this thread to be important. But because I want to thank some folks before I hit the ol' dusty trail. The players of these people deserve some kudos, so here goes:

Jesse: Grandpa, loved this character. He was a defining character in my mind over the time of early Atonement and he was always fun to be around. Thank you.

Elias: Thank you for being a bulwark who endured everything, and led us through those murderous, infection riddled horror times in late Atonement.

Eight: Loved this character, so much. No squid.

Sally Cole: Do I even need to explain this one? One of the best characters ever.

Noel: Noel was a wonderful character, and inspired some of my more recent and antagonistic characters. I'll never forget him.

Rhiannon: Henbee's love interest, and one of the most powerful and compelling RP situations I ever had here. Major, everlasting kudos.

I won't comment on Parallel characters in case of IC info, but the ones I want to thank the most are Bastian, Lang, Morrow, Mertz, Bene, Dae, Titania and many others I'm forgetting right now. Thank all of you wonderful people for making my play here exciting, interesting, and enjoyable.

crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:29 pm      Reply with quote

Sad

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:50 pm      Reply with quote

E>. Come back if you want to, don't play if you don't like it(whatever it is), and remember the fun times rather than the lousy ones. Times are tough, but I'm sure you'll be back.

Hope you find a MUD.

slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:46 am      Reply with quote

Sad It was a blast Rp'ing with you in your various incarnations.
I hope you come back in the future!

<<33

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic