Void Dreamer

Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:41 am      Reply with quote

Poor Chalo, along with a few others. We hardly knew ye

thorongil
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:30 pm      Reply with quote

Pof Bawkeh just wanted everyone to read this:

Quote:
Bawkeh is an odd Niner. Too serious, too angry. He'd make a good Red, but fuck the ranks, and fuck the stuck-up New Guard. He doesn't want anyone to boss him around. He'd be an Indie, but fuck that, he enjoys pissing people off too much, and fuck having to worry about someone with colors bossing him around. So he's a Niner. Because they give the least fucks, leaving angry old Bawkeh to do whatever the fuck he wants. And what the fuck does Bawkeh want? Mainly to fuck. And maybe to fight. But only if it'll help him get a fuck.

Where the fuck was Bawkeh born? The streets of Rust, of fucking course. His father was a bruiser, no affiliation. Just bashed in skulls for the Market Watch, because it put food on the table. Bawkeh grew up in the Shades. His mother couldn't speak too right, so she named him Barker, but said it Bawkeh, and so the poor little fuck grew up as Bawkeh. No wonder he had to toughen up quick, and beat the shit out of folk. If your fucking parents called you 'Bawkeh', you would too. Or you'd sit and cry, but Bawkeh didn't have time for that bullshit. He toughened up. Beat the shit out of kids smaller, bigger, and around the same size. Because he was a god-damned Titan and that's what his people do. They kick ass, or they dig rocks, and so he did a little of both, learning how to swing a good heavy hammer on just the right spot to shatter something, bone, rock or whatever the fuck got in his way.

He was only fifteen when he got picked up by a smart Niner, paying the kid a chip to kick the ever-loving shit out of some sappy ass New Guard shopkeep, wanting a degree of separation from that fucking tragedy. Young little Bawkeh got carried away, and killed the ever-loving shit out of that fellow. Nearly sparked a war, but he was gone like a bad fart by the time the New Guard went hunting. His dad ended up getting shot for that, 'cuz one Titan's as good as another, ain't he? Bawkweh didn't give a fuck. He came after the fellow that'd hired him, nearly kicked the shit out of him, but took a job, instead. Watched a corner with a rifle, shot anyone who looked out of fucking place. Was god-damned good at it.

Over twenty fucking years later and he's a part of the fucking establishment. A right god-damned boss. People might question him, but what the fuck does he care? He's motherfucking Bawkeh. Once upon a time people made fun of that name, now they do it at their peril, 'cuz Bawkeh won't hesitate to bash in a skull. He won't kill a Niner, never, not unless the boss-lady herself gives the call. And as far as Bawkeh is concerned, Karma Nine is still the fucking boss. He was her right hand, for awhile. For always, really. This Riley bitch? He ain't so keen on her. He listens, 'cuz Karma ain't told him not to, but he hesitates, every once in awhile. That fucking squint of his keeps him covered, makes it hard to tell what he's thinking, but most of the time it's 'why the fuck ain't Karma in charge'. You'd be hard-pressed to get him to admit it, though, 'cuz he ain't dumb and knows a bullet drops a titan almost as easy as it brings down a Martian.

Roadhawk
Registered

We lurk inside your brain, we hide inside your mind.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm      Reply with quote

I played Micky Von Marx, started out good turned unplayable in my original idea for him a couple of weeks in to the game.

Zerero
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm      Reply with quote

I played Jack Jalthan (a scrawny, crooked-nosed young man).

Kudos to the New Guard bunch and all of the people who I harassed as Jack and took it in stride. And my apologizes to player of Gale, Jack didn't have the best aim. Now for some blurbs of Jack's background that will help explain his in-game behavior.

Jack's background wrote:
"Jack's father was in the New Guard, his granddad was in the New Guard, and his great granddad was in the New Guard, stretching all the way back to the founding of the family."...

"Eventually, by the time Jack was a teenager, his father was killed in a conflict with some Block Nine punks, found shot dead on their turf. Distraught and angry, Jack ends up reuniting with his twin to join the New Guard and seek revenge."

Cheers. Haven't had fun with a character since Jack.

Nedinu
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 am      Reply with quote

I played the man that double-crossed everyone during a run to a ruined city for gold. His name was Rubel, but seeing as he didn't last four hours past chargin, I don't think I ever told anyone.

Originally, I planned on him being more of a hermit sort and a solo scavver that threatened people whenever they got close to his "claim". But yeah, when the opportunity arose, I told the staff that my guy would try to steal the safe and for them to kill him.

In fact, I kind of was looking forward to it because I've offered my guys up to die to staff before to give everyone else a real sense of danger, but it never happened and all the other times I was trying to go for something with more shock value where I instantly die to introduce an enemy or scare the crap out of people while they're scavenging.

Editted to add: Also, he was a bit mentally unstable if anyone was wondering why he acted odd during the trip.

AdamBlue9000
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:39 am      Reply with quote

Nedinu, you played literally the biggest hero in the game. You stopped everyone from dying. Congratulations.

Hyriana
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:29 pm      Reply with quote

I guess it's been about a month. I played Cael, a dusky mopped gamine. She was a lot of fun, even if I got lost in the sewers nearly every time I went down there. I learned a valuable lesson about sneak scavving- specifically, don't do it in the Metro.

Mannfreid
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:13 pm      Reply with quote

I played Parnel. Sad how he died, but very fitting for him.

ashofphoenix
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 pm      Reply with quote

has it been a month already!? Shitdamn.. well hell then.. I played Van...

PirateHeart
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 am      Reply with quote

So why was Van bothered when she was called Vanessa? >_>

Page 2 of 13   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic