Home

Register a new account  
Character concepts you'd love to play but would be:
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
cruelcore
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:36 am      Reply with quote

A waiter/waitress at Bjork's - but since the drinks are given by chip machines, it doesn't seem particularly likely to happen even if staff were willing to help try and set you up.

A market representative. Or a member of the market watch, but since there's no crime in the market ever because of omnipotent NPC's, I don't imagine it'd be as fun as it sounds.

imany
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 am      Reply with quote

Proprietor of Rust's very own circus and freak show.

Can't because.. a lot of reasons.

crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:06 pm      Reply with quote

From the chat rooms:

A major-cybernetics walking talking condom/cigarette vending machine slash jukebox bot with an attitude, that speaks in rhymes.

padweld999
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm      Reply with quote

^ that one needs to go under "I am -going- to do this" not "I want to, but can't."

Malik
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:19 pm      Reply with quote

I really would like to see some gang archetype characters, I know I'm going to make my next character one, get in touch with me over mail mud side, user name is Malik..

Malik
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 pm      Reply with quote

^for discussing creating a gang/joining your existing one

cruelcore
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm      Reply with quote

Kuromushi
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 am      Reply with quote

if I had the time to do so, I would love to play something akin to a mastermind. Someone that could be the enemy without people realizing it. Then again, I watch too much falling skies and thanks to code and ic limitations, this wouldn't work all too well.

On the other hand, I'd love to play a completely cosmetic character, maybe a borg scientist that although brilliant in his ways, is loopy and makes sense of words through a broken form of speech thanks to a reconstructed skull or something. I dunno. Pity i don't have the time since I work way too bloody much.

Nedinu
Registered

Post Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 pm      Reply with quote

Dude, I'm working on that almost that exact concept right now... The cybernetic one, that is. But yeah, may not be the same for you, but I'm really enjoying playing a cosmetic character right now; just sometimes feel like I might be a drain on the family's food supply.

Kuromushi
Registered

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 pm      Reply with quote

Oh and I'd also like to play on the other side of things. Like... someone in league with the cannibandits, trading information or a notorious gangleader who's presence ruffles the feathers of the families yet can't be killed because they got nothing on him. Unfortunately, like most games, ooc info gets around and disruptions get killed off quickly, which in my opinion is half the fun of most roleplaying scenarios. I actually have a concept like this, but i'd need like 50rpp and be a millionaire so i didn't have to work and waste all my time developing it to it's complete badassery

Page 4 of 5   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic