Home

Register a new account  
Open roles thread - blood family!
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
cruelcore
Registered

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 pm      Reply with quote

Noticed we didn't have a thread for to recruit for IC (blood) family - so I went ahead and started one.

I'm looking for siblings for my current character. I could go on to list all the promising opportunities for fun playing in this family offers, but instead, I'll ask you to think of a single reason why you shouldn't want to be in it. Really, I dare you. Because you can't. The vague details I've supplied about this family are the coolest you've ever seen, ever.

The only real requirements is that your character will need to be Terran (maybe borged Terran if you can justify it), start as an independent (though this doesn't mean you can't later join a family) and be between the ages of 18-24, aside from that you're pretty free-range in terms of personality, appearance, gender and even skills.

Mudmail is (unsurprisingly) Cruelcore, if you're intrested, shoot me a mail and we'll work through it!

Edit to say: Family is pretty destitute and thuggish even by Rust standards.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm      Reply with quote

Pof Titania is seeking people to play family/friends if anyone is interested. Open roles include step-family, cousins, a younger brother, or any number of old friends from the slums. In family or Indie is fine, but the latter gives more freedom to help with her IG project, the soup kitchen/flophouse that's being built. Skills, roles, etc, can be discussed over MM if people have an interest, just shoot one her way using her character name.

These would all be born and bred slummers, Southside & Westside for the most part, though where they've gone since then is up for discussion.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:47 pm      Reply with quote

Pof Jeannie Blake would like people to join her as -her- family members or close family friends from the slums. These could be people from her past in Niner territory or in the market. Her already-in-action group has a building within the market.

Skills, roles, etc can be discussed over mudmail. Please contact Jeanette for proper targeting.

ashofphoenix
Registered

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 pm      Reply with quote

Looking for someone to play a roguish male rockstar, PM me if interested

Mercury
Registered

hello human

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 pm      Reply with quote

If anyone isn't sure/can't decide what clan/Family to roll into, you should pick Block Niners.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:27 pm      Reply with quote

From pof Zoe -

The Dark Side is looking to hire dancers and entertainers - both men and women. Though it is being advertised that Indies can temporarily contract with the Side and that only Niners can become permanent employees of the Dark Side, certainly feel free to explore different approaches or plots regarding this!

New Niner characters or existing characters can look for Zoe or Shylana in-game.

A note, in case it might persuade you if you have OOC reluctance to play a character of this profession: Please keep in mind that even though the Dark Side is a brothel and the setting is more likely than not to encourage RP involving mature content, you are -entitled- to fade to black or decline consent to stop a scene. You do not have to roleplay something you are not comfortable with. You are more than welcome to play just a dancer and not be expected for anything beyond that.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 am      Reply with quote

Pof Levi looking for players to fill the following roles:

Sister, around the age of twenty one. Current status is a dependent living on Red Company turf. Further details (of which there is a fair amount) available upon inquest, to Levi through Mudmailing. Freedom of description and suggestions on disposition available along with background anecdotes. Pretty much mostly unrestricted freedom of choice once you start playing. Only prerequisite is that you do not have a high PC turnover rate. Don't bother applying if you get bored quickly. Also, not trying to dissuade but, I don't recommend the role to an off-peak player (my time is GMT -8, Pacific Time), though if you really want, I suppose it could work.

Group slot roles (heavily suggest a group application): Former gang members from Southside attempting to heckle Levi into paying an old debt. Minimal background details required, consider this just a minor connection should any of you ever attempt to make a slum gang.

Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 pm      Reply with quote

Pof Zoe:

If you would like to start a new char for the Niners, we are looking for a biochemist. If you are an existing character with biochemist expertise and would like to join the Niners, seek a Niner in-game.

Shy
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 pm      Reply with quote

Jocelin would like someone to play a King cousin. Old Guard family - very traditional history and cocky, though very effective and useful. Mudmail me.

Chazz
Cute and Cuddly Coder

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:41 am      Reply with quote

POF Bonaventure:

The New Guard could really use some fresh PCs. While no skill set in particularly is needed urgently, there is a void in both Biology/Chemistry and in Weaponcrafting if a player is interested in trying their hand at either of those. A dedicated construction character would be fantastic as well, with some of the things planned.

Of course, combat and medical PCs are more than welcome as well. While the Family has a great deal planned as far as RPTs and family activities, dwindling numbers have made life somewhat difficult. If at all interested, please feel free to get in touch with me and voice any questions or concerns.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic