Register a new account  
Short Questions
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Holmes
Dictator in Absentia

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm      Reply with quote

Kristina wrote:

The echos seem similar to what molly would do (you feel at ease, senses are heightened in a pleasurable way, etc).

I figure one could RP it out as 'not agreeing with them'.. As if the drug was too intense, or whatever. I wouldn't imagine it would cause hallucinations though, beyond things looking brighter/glittery/etc.

This is the official staff stance.

Nedinu
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:09 am      Reply with quote

How acidic are kelp pods? Can they burn melt through skin if given enough time and enough of them?

Also, are shields only plastic? Don't think I've ever seen them made of different metals, but then again, I've always picked sole-wield for all my coms.

And finally, do making shields fall under armorcrafting or weaponcrafting?

ashofphoenix
Registered

Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 am      Reply with quote

Shields are armorceaft

grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:19 pm      Reply with quote

Quote:
How acidic are kelp pods? Can they burn melt through skin if given enough time and enough of them?

Supposedly they are, given that they were intended to be used as a trap component. They're bugged and don't work and have never been fixed, AFAIK.

Quote:
Also, are shields only plastic? Don't think I've ever seen them made of different metals, but then again, I've always picked sole-wield for all my coms.

Yes.

It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
Tyrant
Registered

Benevolent Despot

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm      Reply with quote

Kristina wrote:

The echos seem similar to what molly would do (you feel at ease, senses are heightened in a pleasurable way, etc).

Lol...I wouldn't say molly makes you feel 'at ease'. Straight MDMA maybe but definitely not when you're poppin' duh molly.

I think I should stop talking before I say anything incriminating. Laughing

You synchronise a resilient, pink handheld control with a
rubbery screen to a vaguely-humanoid mountain of machinery
crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 am      Reply with quote

It was mentioned the other day that Crater Lake doesn't really exist anymore, and that any mentions of it in room descs throughout the wastes are meant to be removed.

If this is the case... where do waste-fauna get their -water-?

Especially gatos, which, being mutant alligators essentially... should be native to brackish wetlands?

Tyrant
Registered

Benevolent Despot

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:04 am      Reply with quote

If I might just throw my unwarranted opinion in: gatos seem to be more like those horned Lizards you see out in the desert...if you've ever lived in the desert like I have. I forget their names...I think it might be horned lizard lol. You see them in the south west.

Sort of on topic: where does the water...if it is 'water'...where does it go from the sewer?

slyviolin
Registered

Sometimes I struggle with my demons. Other times we just fuck and have cheesecake.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:32 am      Reply with quote

In my head, and never have actually looked at a living gato, I imaging them as a slightly bigger and more agile Komodo dragon with chameleon horns stuck on the head.

crayon
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 am      Reply with quote

That could easily be the case, however. The word lagato itself is closely related to the original Spanish word for alligators (and to the word alligator itself) hence my assumption that they were mutant alligators?

I believe in ARPI that they actually lived in Crater Lake and would swim out to attack people? (With the horns, size, speed, aggressiveness, et cetera being a byproduct of mutation from the toxic filth in the lake?) Obviously that would apply all of not at all to PRPI, necessarily. Especially given that the lake is supposedly gone. Or maybe that was something else. My recollection of GT ARPI is faulty at best, and exceptionally limited in scope. So... the question remains:

Where does the larger wildlife throughout the Wastes get water?

irkallia
Guide

f--- you that's my fish and i'm having sex with it

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:37 am      Reply with quote

Magic.

Page 7 of 9   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic