Register a new account  
Talk To Me!
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
Mirudus
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 am      Reply with quote

Hey there, folks!

Some of you may recognize me and some of you may not. I'm a longtime RPI player and staffer, having played or staffed on virtually every one out there. Regardless, I'm here on PRPI to help out with the staff and to offer my advice to them.

While I'm here and providing my services, I want to touch base with you guys. So, here's what I have to offer:

Whenever I'm available and visible under "WHO," and you're not busy, feel free to petition me for a chat. I'll pull you out of game for a one-on-one and you can talk to me about anything game-related: things you like, things you don't like, things you think need improvement, things you think would be cool, suggestions, critiques, gripes - anything. I can't promise I can help you with it, but I can promise you'll be heard.

Nobody has to do this, by any means. Don't feel obligated. But if you want to tell me a great story about what happened at an RPT, or if you want to nag about something in-game that seems really broken and unfair to you, or if you just want to drop a line and state that everything's cheery and you love PRPI, feel free to hit me up.

It'll just be you and me, but I can ensure things get passed to the right people and heard, if I think it's needed. And while I can't ensure COMPLETE confidentiality, as the information will be logged and I -do- report some of these things to Holmes, you won't be singled out for anything you mention, and no harm will come to you or your PC for any gripes or criticisms.

Long days and pleasant nights, Rusters.

- Mirudus

irkallia
Guide

f--- you that's my fish and i'm having sex with it

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:35 am      Reply with quote

Holy crap, there's a name I haven't seen in years. Very Happy Hallo Mir! Welcome and good luck! Wink

sosaria
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 am      Reply with quote

Hello Mirudus !!!!! Long time no see !!!!!

Tepes
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:42 pm      Reply with quote

I am interested in talking to you about stuff, personally.

Page 1 of 1   Θ  
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic