Medical Suggestions
Forum Index   Θ   General Discussion

Reply to Topic Create a Topic
grandpa
Registered

Entrenched Oldbie

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:46 am      Reply with quote

Lowdy wrote:
That would punish any long lived fighter.... it would be horrible to be basically a one hit quitter and have peak constitution. Maybe I'm not reading it right though.

Medicine could treat these 'wounds'/debuffs.

It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools.
edgeworth
Registered

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 am      Reply with quote

As I've written in the other thread, I'd like to see more fractures.

What I would also very much like would be a permissions system that would stop physicians from treating whoever they like. It makes sense RP-wise and, from what I've seen, it would make it easier to figure out who needs what in larger groups. It's something that can be agreed among players, but figuring out who needs a treatment in a large group can be somewhat annoying. If such a system were added though, I think there should be an override option for the doctor, where he basically forces the treatment on the patient (useful for handling d/c bleeders).

Defibrillators would be fun too, but I'm not sure where exactly one would put them and what they would be used for..

Otherwise I think the system we have now isn't all that bad. Maybe add a few more crafts to it though.

PS: I really don't think we need medical NPCs for the time being. There's a superabundance of doctors as it is, just ask on radio.

Brainwright
Registered

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm      Reply with quote

edgeworth wrote:

What I would also very much like would be a permissions system that would stop physicians from treating whoever they like. It makes sense RP-wise and, from what I've seen, it would make it easier to figure out who needs what in larger groups. It's something that can be agreed among players, but figuring out who needs a treatment in a large group can be somewhat annoying. If such a system were added though, I think there should be an override option for the doctor, where he basically forces the treatment on the patient (useful for handling d/c bleeders).

I personally think a little etiquette could solve most of the issues here. Just have medics stop following a group and request anyone who wants treatment to come closer (follow). Then they'll be able to get a list of everyone who wants treatment via the GROUP command.

wirsindallein
Registered

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:16 am      Reply with quote

Brainwright wrote:
edgeworth wrote:

I personally think a little etiquette could solve most of the issues here. Just have medics stop following a group and request anyone who wants treatment to come closer (follow). Then they'll be able to get a list of everyone who wants treatment via the GROUP command.
Why did it take so long for someone to come up with this? This is genius.

Page 2 of 2   Θ   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:  
Reply to Topic Create a Topic